First off, I would just like to state that before we had to make this blog I considered myself pretty smart as far as technology was concerned. Now, I am not so sure. Just creating this blog was a struggle because this whole part of Google is wholly unfamiliar to me to begin with. Would anyone believe that this is my fifth time writing this post? Well, believe it.
Anyway, just as I am having problems writing the post, I am also having problems designing it. Is each blog design separate from the one before it? If so, then I suppose I understand this more that I thought I did. I can appreciate individual designs for individual posts because I know that some posts are meant to draw different kinds of attention. On the other hand, if there is an overall design for the entire blogger then that would make a lot of sense as well. Most website profiles allow for this type of decorating standard. For me, I really appreciate art and so any type of abstract background allows me to express myself fully and makes any message I am trying to create more clear.
Blogger is a very interesting website and I hope that it will become easier to use as me and my writing course continue to use it. I view this experience as an attempt by my instructor to allow her students to practice their writing style and to learn about something that has become more and more popular throughout the years. With time I may even decide to start my own blog on something I find interest in --- other than my great writing course, that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment